If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. General Information
Innovatica Sp. z o.o. with headquarters at Stalowa 24, 42-240 Rudniki, Poland (further referred to as “Innovatica”, “we”, “our”, “us”), recognizes the utmost importance of privacy protection and personal data security. The purpose of this document is to inform on good practices and policies implemented by Innovatica in collecting, processing, and transferring personal data submitted by users via our website, events and/or electronic services.
In accordance with Article 13 § 1 and 2 of The General Data Protection Regulation from April 27, 2016 further referred to as GDPR we inform that:
- Innovatica is the Administrator of your personal data;
- The Administrator can be contacted via e–mail info@Innovatica3d .com.
- The Administrator can be contacted via a contact form available on https://Innovatica3d.com/contact/ webpage, or by a written letter sent to the Administrator’s headquarters;
- Your personal data will be processed for purposes stated in par. 3;
- On the Administrator’s commission, your personal data can be made available to other entities like IT, legal, accountancy, postal, and courier services providers, as well as to other third parties like local Innovatica Distributors and Resellers;
- You have a right to access and change your personal data as well as to have it removed from Innovatica database, to limit its processing, to file objections, to transfer your personal data, and to withdraw your consent to its processing at any time. Withdrawal of consent has no effect on Innovatica right to processing your personal data exercised before the withdrawal has taken place.
You have a right to file a complaint to supervisory authorities if you find processing your personal data has violated the General Data Protection Regulation from April 27, 2016.
2. What kind of users’ data Innovatica collects and for how long this data is stored?
Innovatica can collect and store the following data concerning its users:
2.1 Data Submitted Directly by Users
Users can submit data that allows for their identification by using Innovatica services, filling in forms or questionnaires available on our website (registration forms is one of the examples), taking part in competitions or promotions, interacting with Innovatica by phone, email, or any other means of communication, as well as by using Innovatica customer support.
The submitted data falls into one or more of the following categories:
- Mandatory data, necessary to register for services available through Innovatica website or other services provided by Innovatica;
- Records of all kinds of correspondence between users and Innovatica;
- Detailed information on users’ visiting our website and using resources available there;
- Responses provided in all kinds of questionnaires. Those can be used for analyses, particularly the ones on users’ behavior and users’ satisfaction;
- Information Innovatica may require while submitting issues with its products and/or services, as well as while contacting its customer support;
- Geolocation data, if a user has consented to collecting and processing of it;
- In case of registering a user through social media, Innovatica will have access to some of user’s personal data (like name, profile picture, email, number of friend on Facebook, etc.), posted on his or her profile in accordance with terms and conditions of a given social media platform.
2.2. Data Gathered Automatically
In regard to users’ visits on our website, Innovatica can gather, in accordance with relevant legal regulations and only upon users’ explicit consent, data on users’ devices and/or networks used by them to access Innovatica services. It may include data falling into the following categories: an IP address, login data, type and version of the web browser, kind and number of installed plug-ins used by the web browser, platform and operating system, advertising ID, visiting statistics including the URL of the website where the link to the Innovatica website has been clicked on, browsed and searched for products and/or services, downloading data errors, time-spans of activity at all visited webpages in Innovatica domain, interaction with other websites and all phone numbers used to contact Innovatica. Innovatica obtains this data with various technologies, including cookies. Specific terms and conditions regulating the usage of cookies are to be found further in the Private Policy (pt. 8).
2.3. Storing the Data
Except for categories of personal data specifically mentioned in the following paragraphs, users’ personal data is stored for the entire duration of their relationship with Innovatica. This period extends to:
- 5 years since the last time a user has visited Innovatica website, if his or her account has not been closed down;
- 1 year since the above-mentioned account has been closed down;
- The period can be extended for a limited time because of relevant claims, if processing of personal data is necessary for the Administrator to pursue or defend against those claims.
The following categories of personal data can be stored for various periods:
- Billing information (for example data on payments, returns and so on) is stored for the period required by relevant tax and accounting regulations.
In case of the user’s account blockage or suspension, his or her personal data will be stored for the period of 1 year to prevent circumventing of our services’ terms and conditions.
3. How Innovatica Uses the Data Collected from Users?
Innovatica uses the data collected from its users for the following purposes:
- To fulfill its obligations arising from all kinds of agreements with users and to provide them with information concerning ordered products and/or services. Processing of such data is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations;
- To inform users on available products and/or services via email, text messages, and/or other means of communication. Processing of such data is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations and is entirely conditional on users’ explicit consent;
- To receive users’ payments or to issue payments previously received by Innovatica on users’ behalf. Processing of such data is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations;
- To send users, in compliance with laws and regulations in force and, when necessary, upon users’ explicit consent, marketing materials and information necessary to improve delivery of ordered products and/or services, as well as suggestions regarding other products and services that may be of interest for users. Moreover, Innovatica use users’ data to send them personalized ads in social media. Detailed information on operation of such services and kinds of data they collect from users is available on relevant webpages of a given social media platform. Processing of such data is entirely conditional on users’ explicit consent and the existence of Innovatica justified cause for processing it;
- To provide users with information on changes in Innovatica products and/or services. Processing of such data is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations, to comply with relevant laws and regulations, and to act upon or protect any legal claims that may arise during users’ relationship with Innovatica;
- To properly manage Innovatica websites and internal activities such as troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, and conducting research, analytic, and supervisory projects. Processing of such data is conditional on the existence of Innovatica justified cause for processing it;
- To improve Innovatica website and to guarantee the content published there is always presented in the best possible way for users and their devices. Processing of such data is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations, and/or is entirely conditional on users’ explicit consent;
- To enable users’, use of interactive features in Innovatica services, if they wish to use those features. Processing of such data is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations and/or is entirely conditional on users’ explicit consent;
- To ensure security of Innovatica website. Processing of such data is conditional on the existence of Innovatica justified cause for processing it, necessary to act upon or to protect any legal claims that may arise during users’ relationship with Innovatica, and to ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations;
- To conduct measurements and activities aimed at evaluating the effectiveness of advertisements sent to users or third parties, and to deliver personalized ads to users. Processing of such data is conditional on the existence of Innovatica justified ca
- use for processing it and/or on the users’ explicit consent.
3.1. Forms and their purpose
- Contact Form. Its purpose is to respond to the user in a specific case;
- Newsletter Subscription Form. Its purpose is to deliver a newsletter with product announcements, press releases, and other news related to Innovatica and 3D printing in general;
- Support Form. Its purpose is to submit encountered issues or requests for repairs. Acting upon such requests may require your personal data to be shared with third-party suppliers and service providers;
- Become a Reseller Form. Its purpose is to submit an application to become a Innovatica Reseller. Sometimes it’s also used for offering products and effecting sales;
- Buy Now Form. Its purpose is for Innovatica to make a personalized offer for various products and finalize sales. Personal data gathered from this form can be shared with third party entities like Innovatica Distributors or Resellers;
- Get a Sample Form. Its purpose is to offer samples of models 3D printed on Innovatica 3D printers. Personal data gathered from this form can be share with third-party entities like Innovatica Distributors or Resellers to get those samples made and delivered in a timely manner.
4. Who are the recipients of data collected from Innovatica users and why it is available to those recipients?
Moreover, Innovatica works closely with third party entities, who can be users’ personal data recipients such as:
- Innovatica business partners like Resellers, who can offer related services to users;
- Innovatica vendors in technical matters, payment processing, identity verification, as well as products and/or services delivery.
Innovatica makes data collected from users, including personal data, available to any of the above-mentioned third-party entities only if this is necessary:
- To enable the use of services provided by the third-party entity;
- To fulfill contractual obligations;
- To simplify the delivery of Innovatica services or to extend the scope of those services.
Innovatica uses third party services for analytics and search engines optimization. It is assumed that by signing up for Innovatica services users’ give their consent for their data to be used by the above-mentioned third-party entities.
Innovatica may disclose users’ personal data upon request from authorities or the court of law in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, or upon a bona fide belief that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Fend off any legal claims brought against Innovatica in the court of law;
- Provide evidence in an ongoing legal investigation;
- Remove an imminent threat that may cause a human death or injury;
- Protect rights, property and security of Innovatica, its users, or third parties.
5. Personalized ads delivered through social media, email, and text messages.
In compliance with relevant laws and regulations, and when necessary, upon users’ explicit consent, Innovatica can use the data submitted via its platforms for the purpose of direct marketing through electronic means of communication which may include, but is not limited to:
- Sending newsletters, invitations for Innovatica organized events or other messages that according to Innovatica may be of interest for users;
- Delivering personalized ads through social media platforms or third party websites.
In regard to marketing messages sent through the electronic means of communication, users can withdraw their consent for receiving such messages by:
- Clicking the unsubscribe button present in every message sent by Innovatica to its users;
Targeted ads and materials:
- On social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn users can opt out of receiving the above-mentioned ads and materials by changing the appropriate account settings at a given social media platform;
- To opt out of receiving ads on third party websites, please follow the instructions included in the paragraph Cookies and Similar Technologies.
6. Access to Users’ Data by Third Party Entities
All users’ personal data are stored within the European Union. Considering that Innovatica operates at an international scale, it does grant access to its users’ personal data to third party entities based in non-EU countries where regulations on handling personal data may by less rigorous than those in force in the user’s place of residence.
It may be the case when a third party entity providing data processing services for Innovatica has its headquarters in a non-EU country that does not have the appropriate legal protections for users’ personal data in place. Such service provider responsible for users’ data processing may take part in delivering services ordered by users, processing of their billing information, delivering advertising and marketing services on behalf of Innovatica, and/or delivering support services through electronic means of communication.
The above applies to making users’ data available to corporate entities based outside of the EU for the purpose of delivering relevant services in their respective countries.
7. Users’ Rights on Personal Data
If regulated by laws in force, users may have a right to obtain copies of their personal data stored at Innovatica. Before responding to a written request for such a copy, Innovatica may ask users for:
- Identity verification;
- Additional information necessary to process the request.
Innovatica is committed to resolving the above-mentioned requests in a timely manner, within a period required by relevant laws and regulations. To act upon this right, users need to contact Innovatica using the contact forms available below.
Users have a right to access, correct, modify or remove their inaccurate personal data. Users can also update or remove their personal data by using the contact forms available below. Users can remove their accounts at any time and object to any further processing of their personal data by Innovatica.
In some cases, Innovatica can keep some of users’ data, if it is required by law, or if there is a justified cause for doing so. For example, when Innovatica has reasons to believe a user has committed a fraud or violated terms and conditions, it can keep some users’ data to prevent further violations.
Users have a full right to file a complaint to relevant authorities, or take their case to the court of law whenever they believe their rights have been violated.
8. Cookies and Similar Technologies
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
9. Links to External Websites and Social Media
Innovatica can include links to external websites belonging to its partnership networks, advertisers, or subsidiary corporate entities. In case of using links to external websites, users should bear in mind they are bound by privacies policies in place at those respective websites. Innovatica holds no responsibility for users’ data collected, stored and/or processed by third party entities. It is advised to read relevant privacy policies at any website before submitting personal data there.
11. Contact Details